Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can I use a false Windows XP CD with a original license?

I have a original Windows XP license that I bought and it hasn't been installed in any computer so far. However I have lost the installation CD.





Can I install Windows XP with a false CD but put my original license (serial number)? Is that okay to do and will my Windows be set as original?





Thanks!Can I use a false Windows XP CD with a original license?
yes you can, as long as it's the right version.Can I use a false Windows XP CD with a original license?
As long as you got the same version which was licensed to your computer that long can you use any windows cd. The license number is usually on the bottom of a laptop on a little extra label or on the back of a desktop. You cannot us a Windows XP Professional with a license of the Home Edition---I tried that the other day. As long as you have that little label on your computer, with the Windows License number, that long can you use any Windows CD--provided that it is the version assigned to the license number.
Windows is windows so long as it is not contain the cracked key. at the point where it request the key enter the numbers that you paid for (legal) it will then check on the Windows site to see if it is legal and if so your copy of windows will be allowed and you will be able to update and add from the Windows sites.
Yes. As long as you have a legitimate Product Key, you can use any install disc that is the same version as the original installation.
hi mate if u mean u have another cd but not the original and u want to use that with ur new license key then it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment